Monday, October 2, 2017

Faithful Life Club

I recently came across a website and facebook group started by The Reset Girl. She has started a community of creative people and planning people and they seem like joyous, supportive communities.

I have ordered the Stampin Up planner and I am not very patiently waiting for it to arrive-see the post below with information and photos of the planner.

https://signaturestamping.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/focus-on-15-day-thirteen.html

My plan is to use it for day to day appointments and events but also journal my Bible reading.

The theme for this month is 'A Grateful Heart'. I will be using the scripture prompts but if you don't read the bible then listing things you are grateful for can help develop gratitude. If you'd like to join the #FaithfulLifeChallenge then click on the link to sign up and you'll receive the prompts.

https://www.theresetgirl.com/

Today I am grateful for sunshine, beautiful public spaces in my community and two kids that will still hang out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment